MKE provides Project Management for Renewable Energy, Building and Infrastructure Projects.
MKE will work with the Developer to develop a Project Management scope that fits best with the Developer’s needs in terms of their own in-house resources, budget, schedule and complexity of the Project.
- Site section and evaluation including feasibility studies
- Complete initial applications land tenure and power purchase contracts (as applicable)
- Develop and Lead all public, indigenous and government consultation and engagement processes
- Assist in sourcing project financing
- Build and Manage a team of professionals to complete:
- Feasibility Assessments
- Environmental Assessments
- Structural Inspections / Condition Surveys
- Construction Designs
- Permitting Connection Assessments
- Tendering for Equipment and Construction
- Construction Administration
- Compliance Monitoring